Neoner - Blender add-on
What is this for
Blender 3D add-on for easy creation of various neon signs, lamps, pointers, and lights.
With the "Neoner" add-on you can quickly and easily convert any curve to a beautiful neon light.
Add-on optimized for EEVEE render engine but can be used with Cycles render engine too.
- Add a curve (shift + a - Curve) and form the desired shape, or add any text (shift + a - Text) or add a mesh (shift + a - Mesh) to the scene.
- Pressing the “Make Neon” button in the add-on panel will convert the active object into a neon highlight.
- Add-on options allow adjusting the light color, tube thickness and location, the presence and number of holders, and the background.
Watch this video for more info
Add-on web page
For more information visit https://b3d.interplanety.org/en/blender-add-on-neoner/
I would love to hear your feedback and issues to make the add-on better.
- Download *.zip archive with the add-on distributive
- In Blender: The "Preferences" window — Add-ons — Install... — specify downloaded archive
"3D Viewport" window - N-panel - the "Neoner" tab
Tested with Blender versions
2.80, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.90, 2.91